Terms and Conditions
Last Minute Bookings
We don’t take any last minute bookings for any new guests after 17:30 (for our own safety).
We can’t charge per person for the stalle and short stay suites. We aim to accommodate as many wedding guests as possible on the farm and therefore have a minimum room rate for weddings.
While every care has been taken by Acorn Guest Farm to ensure the safety of our guests and their possessions during their stay, the owners, managers and workers do not accept any liability in the event that any loss, injury, accident, or damage to persons or property is experienced by our guests.
- 100% of the booking total must be paid to confirm your booking. A 50% deposit is refundable if cancellation is made more than 2 months before the date of arrival.
- Booking Refund Scale prior to your visit:
- 100% refund if cancelled before or at 2 months
- 50% refund if cancelled 1-2 months prior
- 25% refund if between two to four weeks
- No refund if within last two weeks
Accommodation Date Change:
Should you wish to change the date of your stay any changes the following applies:
- Date Change Penalty Scale prior to your visit - non-peak:
- Free of charge if changed 2 days or more prior to date of arrival.
- 25% of total booking fee will be charged for any date changes made 2 days or less before date of arrival.
- Date Change Penalty Scale prior to your visit - peak period: (a period during which demand for accommodation is high, typically during public holidays, long weekends and school holidays.)
- Free of charge if changed 14 days or more before date of arrival.
- 25% of total booking fee will be charged for any date changes made 13 days or less before date of arrival.
Acorn Guest Farm, the owners, managers, and workers do not accept any liability for loss or damage to any valuables belonging to guests. The safety of all personal valuables is the sole responsibility of the guests. Please make use of the safe on the premises for any valuable items.
Any guests making use of outdoor activities, including hiking, cycling, swimming in the river, and horseback riding, do so entirely at their own risk. All guests therefore indemnify Acorn Guest Farm, the owners, managers, and workers, in full. Guests shall have no claim of whatsoever nature against Acorn Guest Farm, the owners, managers, and workers, including claims for any form of injury, sickness, bodily harm, death and/or loss or damage of property which could rise from the use of these activities.
Loss or damage to Property of Acorn Guest Farm
Should Acorn Guest Farm suffer any loss or damage as a result of an act or omission by a guest, the guest will be liable for full reimbursement of such loss or damage incurred and will be billed accordingly.
- Fines will be imposed for the following misconduct:
- You are not allowed to move or remove any of the furnishing in, around, or from the rooms.
- You are not allowed to remove any of the cutlery or crockery from the facilities; or from one facility to another.
- You will be held liable for any vandalism, damage and breakage to any of our facilities. For example, breakage/damage to: cutlery and crockery, decor and equipment, any of our buildings or facilities, damage caused by food/drink, smoking, fire, urine, vomit, or body fluids to beds, towels, couches, or carpets.
Right of Admission Reserved
Acorn Guest Farm reserves the full right of admission at all times and accepts no liability for any loss or damage experienced by guests that may result from the legal and reasonable exercising of such rights.
Minors are the sole responsibility of the parents, guardians, or the persons in whose care they are while staying at Acorn Guest Farm or while using its facilities.
No pets are allowed. This is a working farm with lots of feathery friends, so please leave your pets at home. Guide dogs welcome.
Thank you for helping us to provide a pleasant stay for all our guests by loving and caring for our farm and property.